Forget the World Cup Final or Wimbledon, the day we’ve all been waiting for is here. Amazon Prime Day of course! Once a year Amazon have loads of hugely discounts products on offers, exclusively for Amazon Prime customers, so if it’s something you have been considering, there is no better day to sign up for the free 30-day trial.
What Amazon Prime Deals Are On Offer?
The Amazon Prime Day actually lasts for a day and a half, ending at midnight on Tuesday 17th July, and there are literally 1000s of product with huge discounts. In fact, we have just checked and there are currently 3,752 products/ranges with discounts of up to about 60% including electronics, clothing, garden & outdoors, in fact in pretty much every category available on Amazon.
Here are some of our picks of the best deals:
- £15 off an Amazon Fire Stick – These little beauties which allow you to access loads of streaming on TV, fast Wi-Fi and even improved voice search through Alexa are usually £39.99, but in the next day you can pick one up for just £24.99.
- 30% off all TVs from Sony, LG, Samsung and Toshiba – making it a great day to buy a new TV with this offer being available on TVs up to £1,699 in price.
- 50% off ASUS Chromebook C202 – There is no denying that ASUS make some very decent laptops for their price point so why not get one today for less than £100!
- 57% off the Flymo 1200R Robotic Lawn Mower – A great product for the lazy gardener, this great deal offers you this £1,000 product for just over £400.
- 39% off Sat Navs – If you are looking to get to your destination with the minimum of effort then why not take advantage of this great deal on all TomTom and Garmin systems.
So, as you can see there are some cracking deals, and all you need to do to take advantage of what’s on offer is be an Amazon Prime member, and being a member in your trial period also counts so why not sign up to your free 30-day trial to check it out.